On October 14, 2020, Goodman Dental Care sponsored it’s 10th annual Donated Dental Day. Our team donated their time and provided much needed dental care to the people in the Annapolis community who have no access to dental care. A full range of dental services was provided to individuals who are on a waiting list at the Stanton Center, the community outreach clinic of Anne Arundel Medical Center. The need was greater than ever this year, as the outreach clinic has been closed during the pandemic.
We are grateful for the support of our partners in our effort:
– the Stanton Center administrative team
– Jack Hart, of Clinical Supply Company
– Justin Salvi, of Ivoclar Vivadent
– Mark Staniszewski, of Patterson Dental
– Laurie Ross, of Crest Oral B
All of us who participated felt like we gained more than we gave, and we look forward to helping again.